Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards legislation


Frequently Asked Questions

What do I need to provide to get my Income Tax Return completed?

Whilst we can access your basic information via the ATO portal, there is still some more information required for us to complete a tax return.

– Payment Summaries (only if your employer has not provided them to the Tax office)
– Job Description
РDeductions/Expenses you wish to claim- this includes receipts 

If applicable to you:
– Rental/Investment Property income and expenses
– Income Protection Insurance details
– Personal Deductible Super Contributions
– Trust, Partnership or Company distributions
– Borrowing costs associated with Income producing assets, eg- Shares
– Capital Gains/Losses on sale of Investments eg- Shares, Unit Trust
– Tax Agent Fees
– Spouse income

What are classified as Tax Deductible Expenses?
  • Motor Vehicle Expenses for work purposes (not reimbursed, using a logbook or Cents per km method)
  • Work related travel expenses
  • Uniform, Laundry, Dry cleaning, Protective clothing (ie- sunglasses, sunscreen)
  • Self-Education expenses (eg- books, parking, travel, materials, course fees, stationary)
  • Union Fees, Overtime Meals
  • Telephone & Internet
  • Home Office expenses
  • Tools & Equipment
  • Donation to charities
  • Gifts
  • Books, journals, subscriptions, workshops
  • Depreciation on work equipment
  • 1 Handbag for a woman & 1 Briefcase for a man
  • Tax Agent Fees
Q3 Question

Q3 Answer

Q4 Question

Q4 Answer

Q5 Question

Q5 Answer

Q6 Question

Q6 Answer

5/120 Bluestone Circuit, Seventeen Mile Rocks QLD 4073

Contact us today for a free no-obligation chat

8 + 7 =

Before sending us an email please type the code above into the box beside it.